-
November 3rd, 2002, 05:09 AM
#131
Inactive Member
Safari?! *Goes and buys safari gear, and cuts holes in the back so her wings can fit* O_o I'm all ready to go!
-
November 3rd, 2002, 05:12 AM
#132
Inactive Member
I wonts to go to safari too! ^^
-
November 3rd, 2002, 06:06 AM
#133
Inactive Member
all right then *boards all the luggage on the land rover*
get your camera ready and dont botha the big dan'grous animals as we search the daark continent for that thingy eh?! ^^U
-
November 3rd, 2002, 06:10 AM
#134
Inactive Member
I wanna see if this actually works. *looks around for an elephant while holding a toothpick*
-
November 4th, 2002, 05:00 AM
#135
Inactive Member
o__o ... *gets the ambulance ready* ^^
-
November 4th, 2002, 05:30 AM
#136
Inactive Member
I have formed a hypothesis that I can take down an elephant with a toothpick if I poke it until it falls. Have some confidence cuz Im pretty certain it will work. ^^ *is still holding a toothpick*
-
November 5th, 2002, 12:39 AM
#137
Inactive Member
Wow, it may work. You never know ^_^
*Quickly fetches first aid kit*
-
November 5th, 2002, 01:21 AM
#138
Inactive Member
-
November 5th, 2002, 02:03 AM
#139
Inactive Member
[img]eek.gif[/img] *runs away*
-
November 5th, 2002, 08:56 AM
#140
Inactive Member
No, Cav, it kills elephants! no brainless Bakas with English accent! ^^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks